Umbra is ramping up its in-house Unity expertise, so we are now looking for a Unity Developer to join our ranks. Your job is to build Umbra’s Unity integration and to make sure our customers’ content works well with the engine. You would also be in charge of building our demo applications and plugins as well as publishing them on the various marketplaces, namely the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Experience in graphics programming in Unity or general knowledge in real-time rendering
- Good command of C#
- Know what it takes to publish a Unity project in the App Store or the Google Play Store
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience in implementing Unity plugins and publishing them in the Unity Asset Store
- Experience with working with multiple platforms, e.g. mobile, console and desktop
- Experience with creating demos
- Experience with working as a Technical Artist
- Skilled and enthusiastic about programming in general. Got a GitHub account with impressive stuff? Great!
General requirements to all positions at Umbra
- Being able to take initiative and to make things happen
- Social personality and and a good team player
- Passion for video games is a plus!
The portfolio can be anything that proves your skills to some extent: a github repository, a collection of articles you've written, your blog or even your LinkedIn profile.