As a sales representative, you will develop and implement sales activities for Umbra’s key accounts.
You will work together with our marketing and communications team, taking up the role of representing Umbra to our partners, prospects and customers. You will be responsible for an annual revenue goal and will benefit from a commission structure that rewards overachievement.
Our global sales team spans Europe, USA, and Asia. As you are based at our HQ in Helsinki, you will have a great opportunity to grow your own role as our business grows at our current markets and beyond.
- Excellent people skills
- Proven track record of either enterprise software license sales or SaaS sales
- Goal oriented, know how to communicate progress
- Know how to generate and qualify leads
- Negotiation skills
- Experience of sales in either EMEA or Americas
- Know how to build stellar sales collaterals
- Existing contacts in one of Umbra’s key markets — video games, architecture visualization, or other industries that relate to interactive 3D visualization or 3D data capturing technologies
- Basic understanding of 3D graphics technologies
General requirements to all positions at Umbra
- Being able to take initiative and to make things happen
- Social personality and good team player
- Passion for video games is a plus!
The portfolio can be anything that proves your skills to some extent: a github repository, a collection of articles you've written, your blog or even your LinkedIn profile.