We are looking for a talented Technical Artist with a track record in video games or films to join our growing ranks. You will lead the production of our demos in both aesthetic and technical sense. You will not only be afraid of getting your hands dirty with producing assets and writing scripts, but also take complete ownership of how our extremely technical product is presented.
In addition to the demos, you will work together with the engineers to ensure that the UX of the various Umbra tool plugins is world class.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Deep understanding in what is important in optimizing assets for rendering performance
- In-depth understanding of 3D graphics algorithms
- Working experience with modeling, texturing, animation, scripting, lighting and/or tool creation
- Portfolio of work or list of projects you have been involved with
General requirements to all positions at Umbra
- Being able to take initiative and to make things happen
- Social personality and and good team player
- Passion for video games is a plus!
The portfolio can be anything that proves your skills to some extent: a github repository, a collection of articles you've written, your blog or even your LinkedIn profile.