Umbra’s solution will completely revolutionize what kind of 3D content can be visualized on the upcoming AR and VR platforms like the Hololens and the Google Daydream. Umbra is a complete solution consisting of game level designer and architecture tools, visualization applications and a 3D content optimization and delivery platform in the cloud – providing an automated workflow for bringing massive 3D environments to limited devices.
We are looking for an experienced systems programmer that is fluent in building and designing scalable and performance-critical systems, from highly optimized low-level software to massively parallel architectures. You will be working on our core product – optimization algorithms, time-critical real-time components and/or our multi-platform visualization tools.
- Excellent C++ and debugging skills
- Good software engineering, architecture and design skills
- Low level understanding of how CPU’s, GPU’s, compilers and OS’s work
- Good understanding of embedded systems or 3D graphics fundamentals
- Good command of english. Both written and spoken
General requirements to all positions at Umbra
- Being able to take initiative and to make things happen
- Social personality and and good team player
- Passion for video games is a plus!
The portfolio can be anything that proves your skills to some extent: a github repository, a collection of articles you've written, your blog or even your LinkedIn profile.